Thursday, January 26, 2012

Party Animal

We recently had a family birthday party for my daughter. It was a "flashlight dance party" in the living room. Woozle sure let everyone know that he was no wallflower. He wanted to be right in the middle of it the whole time, decked out with his blue/yellow glow stick collar. Too bad it really wouldn't show up on the camera. I thought it looked pretty snazzy. And he wasn't just underfoot, either. He was dancing around on his hind legs, bouncing up and down on our little trampoline, doing dips and twirls. Aside from occasionally mouthing my arms and sneaking away to give covetous glances at the birthday cake, he was a great dance partner. And tugs aren't such a bad addition to a dance routine anyway...lol.  I love this dog!

Daisy spent a quiet evening outside, protecting the house from stray cats. When she came in she took one look at Woozle's collar and seemed to say "Whew! Glad I escaped that indignity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment